Comment: Latest update on the Waterview Connection – a drone fly-through
This port business is bubbling big time.
Interesting to see the opinions of the people of the river city.
What is best – 10 hectares more sea being reclaimed on the Waitemata harbour or increasing Whangarei’s capacity.
Comment: Council’s and Infrastructure. The 2nd part of the glue that restricts housing and business land development. What is the answer?
Cost of Regulation and Red Tape can add up to $77,000 on new house in Auckland. Tell me that is not over the top!
- New Zealand Retail Magazine – New Zealand Retail Magazine is a retail business magazine that has adapted and grown for over 60 years. It is a useful publication for retail decision makers. Click here for MHG article.
- Scoop – Scoop is a leading NZ news publication and great go-to for direct source information. Click here for MHG article.
- New Zealand Property Investor – This is an insightful investor publication that addresses challenges, policy changes, and trends in the business of New Zealand property ownership and investment. Click here for advice from Mt Hobson Group.
- Other Articles on Goings-On in Property Development in Auckland and Surrounding areas:
- Auckland Draft Plan: Expansion and the Environment – A summary of the Auckland Spatial Plan.
- Modern Environmental Architecture – This home is an example of what it means to build with the environment in mind.
- Heart of the City: With 73,000 people entering Auckland every morning, there is a huge demand on amenities and services.
- Businesses Build for Planned Population Growth: With a projected 2 million residents in Auckland City and surrounding suburbs by 2050, the soon to be super city will need adequate accomodations.