Auckland Unitary Plan Property Appraisal
You may be currently considering developing part of your property. Perhaps you’re wondering if you can subdivide your section and build a second house on the rear. You may want to buy a property, demolish the existing dwelling and build 4 new town houses or maybe you’re just curious to know exactly how the new unitary plan has affected the value of your home?
The best way to answer these questions is through an Auckland Unitary Plan property appraisal. We will drill down into the details of your site to explore options for development. We show the limitations and the opportunities as noted on Council’s GIS and Unitary Plan viewers.
This report can be used as material for potential purchasers of your property. Or it can provide you a more in-depth insight into a property you may be interested in purchasing.
Regardless of your motivation, Auckland Unitary Plan property appraisals are valuable documents for all property gurus, owners and perspective owners.
Our AUP property appraisal services are broken down into three options.
Mt Hobson Group has over 15 years experience with:
- Resource Consent Lodgement & Management
- Notified Resource Consent
- Financial & Development Contribution Review
- District Plan Analysis & Plan Change Review
- CBD Commercial & Residential Projects
- Health & Medical Services Developments
- Historic Building Restoration & Reuse
- Urban Design Approval & Coordination
- Mixed Use Projects
- Rural Subdivision
- Industrial Redevelopment
- Signage Consents
- Building Act Requirements
- Site Selection
- Coordination of Sub Consultants
- Liquor Licencing
- Subdivision Consent
- Heritage Advice
- Building Consents
- Environmental Planning
- Local Government Consents