Unitary Plan Education
Given the enabling aspects of the Auckland Unitary Plan, we have found that many community groups, organisations, companies and client evenings have thoroughly benefitted from an educational presentation on what it actually means.
Alternatively, we regularly have clients come in for an hour session and tutorial on how to better navigate the Auckland Unitary Plan maps and GIS viewer.
The unitary plan is unlike any district plan Auckland has ever had. Hamish delivers what the Unitary Plan means in a very easy to understand and user friendly way.
Presentations can be made to: conferences, seminars, small in-house educational meetings or the headliner for your next client evening or there are possibilities for smaller group education.
Mt Hobson Group has over 15 years experience with:
- Resource Consent Lodgement & Management
- Notified Resource Consent
- Financial & Development Contribution Review
- District Plan Analysis & Plan Change Review
- CBD Commercial & Residential Projects
- Health & Medical Services Developments
- Historic Building Restoration & Reuse
- Urban Design Approval & Coordination
- Mixed Use Projects
- Rural Subdivision
- Industrial Redevelopment
- Signage Consents
- Building Act Requirements
- Site Selection
- Coordination of Sub Consultants
- Liquor Licencing
- Subdivision Consent
- Heritage Advice
- Building Consents
- Environmental Planning
- Local Government Consents