Other Council Approvals

While resource consents are our first love, a similar set of skills can be applied to obtaining other local authority approvals.

MHG obtains Liquor Licences and does this through our subsidiary Liquor Licence Consultants Auckland. Check out our specialist liquor licencing division:


We can also help with Certificate of Compliance, Code Compliance Certificate, EPA, 224C, Asset Owner Approval and any other Council approval.

Other Council Approvals

Contact us today for help with any of your local authority approvals. Ph 09 950 5100.

Mt Hobson Group has over 15 years experience with:

  • Resource Consent Lodgement & Management
  • Notified Resource Consent
  • Financial & Development Contribution Review
  • District Plan Analysis & Plan Change Review
  • CBD Commercial & Residential Projects
  • Health & Medical Services Developments
  • Historic Building Restoration & Reuse
  • Urban Design Approval & Coordination
  • Mixed Use Projects
  • Rural Subdivision
  • Industrial Redevelopment
  • Signage Consents
  • Building Act Requirements
  • Site Selection
  • Coordination of Sub Consultants
  • Liquor Licencing
  • Subdivision Consent
  • Heritage Advice
  • Building Consents
  • Environmental Planning
  • Local Government Consents